Skip to main content

Fri-YAY~

Today is Friday! A nice weekend up ahead, picking up Miles, having some adventures, the usual.

Problem is, the house is a mess. Like, mid organizational mess. I reorganized my corner area to make my dream shelf (more on that when it's finished!) Boyfriend was supposed to clean his corner, so we could put a bookshelf over there, but that hasn't happened. So my stuff is all over the place in the living room until we can move the shelf. Hopefully he'll do that today. I'm determined to get our tiny little apartment under control. Boyfriend has too much stuff that's all over the place. Gotta get it under control! One day, one day. We have a shelf, 3 DVD racks to hang up on the wall, in addition to the bookshelf already over there. I hope that it'll eventually come to fruition. I'm getting a wee bit on the frustrated side with all of this.

But basically, that means that it'll be an out of the house weekend, which is long overdue. Today we're going to do a little tidying up around the place, maybe watch some Yuri on Ice, if Miles will cooperate and watch it. That boy is so finicky with the TV. Tomorrow we're going to be going ice skating in the afternoon with some old friends. It should be a good day.

Sunday is brunch. We'll see how boyfriend is feeling after 3 long, long overnight shifts and go from there. Can't really think of anything fun and exciting for that day. I'm broke, lol.

Comments