Skip to main content

IT'S SNOWING! +other grand adventures

IT'S SNOWING! It's not much snow, but it's pretty snow. I forgot to take pictures though. :(

MATT BOUGHT A NEW CAR! Like, a new new car. Only 18 miles, of which we put 5 miles on during the test drive. It's nice. I personally would not have made this drastic of a financial leap, but he is set on it. It's within his budget, but just a lot of sacrifices are going to be made, and he's... errr…. not good at that. I'm nervous, but supportive.

Miles made some new sensory boxes himself. I personally thought he grew out of the rice boxes awhile ago, but at the flea market we attend every weekend, they use rice in their displays and Miles always ends up over to this both playing with them. So, with flea market season ending, it was time to make his own boxes! They're super simple, one has small glass vials of varying sizes and he fills them up. The other has farm animals and army men in them. He was absolutely enthralled with them. He played for them for almost 2 hours straight. It was nice.

I crocheted a cat, and I finished it! I've even started another one. I haven't finished a project in so long, it was very rewarding and exciting.

We also did some laundry, and Miles got to use his soap nuts! He wrote up his own blog post on that topic.

Comments